Impact Assessment of the recommendation for Devon County Council to directly deliver Education and Inclusion Services from 2022/3
Education and Inclusion Services are currently being delivered through a Joint Venture with Babcock International (Babcock Learning and Development Partnership).
Education and Inclusion Services include:
• Educational Psychology services.
• Early Years Support and Advice services (for children aged 0-5 years).
• Children Missing from Education service.
• Elective Home Education.
• Teaching and Learning Advisory Support.
• Ethnic, Minority and Traveller Achievement Service and English as an Additional Language.
• Physical and Sensory Support.
• Multi-Sensory Impairment services.
• Communication and Interaction.
• Behaviour support and social, emotional, and mental health (SEMH).
• Education Welfare Service.
• Safeguarding services.
• School improvement and Quality Assurance services.
• Governor Support and Quality Assurance services.