Wish for Devon
Our ambition is to create an even better place for children and young people to grow up in – a Child Friendly Devon. As part of this work, we are creating a new visual identity for Child Friendly Devon. We are engaging with a range of people to help shape the identity, including children and young people.
Why we need your help…
- Our council is committing to creating a Child Friendly Devon
- We want to create a vibrant, inspiring visual brand for this vision to bring it to life
- We are engaging a wide range of people from across our council and our communities in this work and want YOUR thoughts and ideas
- The engagement will provide you with the opportunity to shape this important and exciting piece of work
- Your thoughts and contributions will help shape the county you want to live and grow up in and how we communicate with you about it.
Our ambition for children in Devon is that they enjoy their childhood. Our work will make children in this county look forward to their future with excitement, optimism and ambition
Chief Executive of Devon County Council
Tell us what you think…
Survey for parents and carers
How would you rate the current experience for children, young people and families in Devon? Tell us what you would do to make growing up and living in Devon a better experience for children and young people in the future.
Young people aged 11+
Your voice matters. That’s why we want your help to make Devon an even better place for children to grow up in. Tell us what a great future for children in Devon would look like to you.
Primary school age children
We want your help to make Devon an even better place for all children to grow up in. That’s why we would like to hear show us how primary school-aged children would make where they live even better!