Fund title: Wolfson Foundation: Grants for secondary schools & colleges
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Capital grants of between £15,000 and £100,000 to improve the quality of teaching facilities in state-funded secondary schools and sixth-form colleges
There are two funding rounds each year. Round 1: 10 January 2021. Round 2: 10 June 2021
High-achieving state-funded secondary schools and sixth-form colleges can apply for capital grants from the Wolfson Foundation. Grants of between £15,000 and for £50,000 are available for equipment projects and grants of between £15,000 and £100,000 are available for new build and refurbishment projects.
The funding is intended to improve the teaching of science, computer science, design & technology, art, languages, music and performing arts at GCSE and A-Level. Projects should therefore aim to produce one or more of the following outcomes:
- Improved quality of teaching and learning spaces for subjects which require specialist laboratories and technical equipment
- Increased numbers of students taking these subjects
- Improved learning outcomes for students taking these subjects
Schools need to have an overall outcome of ‘Good’ or above from their Ofsted inspection and be able to demonstrate an achieved level of excellence.
Search the site
- RT @CSW_Group: SMART SKILLS on Tour! @PlymBizCentres Today SMART SKILLS has arrived at City Business Park in Plymouth.… https://t.co/VhGiVIIehl 2d ago
- RT @CSW_Group: Have you got the skills to make a real difference to unemployed young people? We are looking for individuals who ca… https://t.co/FTDdRBr8FZ 2d ago
- RT @travel_devon: We're the half way mark for #CycleSeptember, so here's some amazing stats!> In #Devon, over 1,000 riders have cycle… https://t.co/eGN99CUXoC 2d ago
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: Future Farming Resilience Devon County Council is working with Defra to help update farmers & landowners in Dev… https://t.co/R7K6lzK3ft 2d ago