Fund title: Wolfson Foundation: Grants for secondary schools & colleges
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Capital grants of between £15,000 and £100,000 to improve the quality of teaching facilities in state-funded secondary schools and sixth-form colleges
There are two funding rounds each year. Round 1: 10 January 2021. Round 2: 10 June 2021
High-achieving state-funded secondary schools and sixth-form colleges can apply for capital grants from the Wolfson Foundation. Grants of between £15,000 and for £50,000 are available for equipment projects and grants of between £15,000 and £100,000 are available for new build and refurbishment projects.
The funding is intended to improve the teaching of science, computer science, design & technology, art, languages, music and performing arts at GCSE and A-Level. Projects should therefore aim to produce one or more of the following outcomes:
- Improved quality of teaching and learning spaces for subjects which require specialist laboratories and technical equipment
- Increased numbers of students taking these subjects
- Improved learning outcomes for students taking these subjects
Schools need to have an overall outcome of ‘Good’ or above from their Ofsted inspection and be able to demonstrate an achieved level of excellence.
Search the site
- RT @ExeterCouncil: Employers are all ready to meet jobseekers at the Exeter Jobs Fair. The event at the Corn Exchange is now open and… https://t.co/fwNaGALDYE 4d ago
- Do you have experience of delivering projects and programmes? We are seeking to recruit a Senior Economic Developme… https://t.co/9ROnR4lnED 4d ago
- RT @CSW_Group: SMART SKILLS on Tour! @PlymBizCentres Today SMART SKILLS has arrived at City Business Park in Plymouth.… https://t.co/VhGiVIIehl 1 week ago
- RT @CSW_Group: Have you got the skills to make a real difference to unemployed young people? We are looking for individuals who ca… https://t.co/FTDdRBr8FZ 1 week ago