Fund title: Wolfson Foundation: Grants for secondary schools & colleges
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Capital grants of between £15,000 and £100,000 to improve the quality of teaching facilities in state-funded secondary schools and sixth-form colleges
There are two funding rounds each year. Round 1: 10 January 2021. Round 2: 10 June 2021
High-achieving state-funded secondary schools and sixth-form colleges can apply for capital grants from the Wolfson Foundation. Grants of between £15,000 and for £50,000 are available for equipment projects and grants of between £15,000 and £100,000 are available for new build and refurbishment projects.
The funding is intended to improve the teaching of science, computer science, design & technology, art, languages, music and performing arts at GCSE and A-Level. Projects should therefore aim to produce one or more of the following outcomes:
- Improved quality of teaching and learning spaces for subjects which require specialist laboratories and technical equipment
- Increased numbers of students taking these subjects
- Improved learning outcomes for students taking these subjects
Schools need to have an overall outcome of ‘Good’ or above from their Ofsted inspection and be able to demonstrate an achieved level of excellence.
Search the site
- RT @DevonCC: The Chairman of Devon County Council, Cllr Stuart Barker, conveys his condolences on behalf of the County of Devon… https://t.co/SHTB973Xon 4d ago
- RT @BIPCDevon: First impressions can make or break your website. Join Francesca Mapp to learn how to create engaging web copy whic… https://t.co/0DWpv5j1tz 3 weeks ago
- RT @HeartofSWLEP: The South West has world-class capabilities in #photonics & #microelectronics. This webinar on April 13th for… https://t.co/LUL2QcR5vy 3 weeks ago
- RT @DCCApprentices: Today we launched our first Step Forward video! #CareLeaversCan Hear about young people’s experience on the Step F… https://t.co/GWs2dpAK8B 3 weeks ago