Fund title: Wolfson Foundation: Grants for secondary schools & colleges
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Capital grants of between £15,000 and £100,000 to improve the quality of teaching facilities in state-funded secondary schools and sixth-form colleges
There are two funding rounds each year. Round 1: 10 January 2021. Round 2: 10 June 2021
High-achieving state-funded secondary schools and sixth-form colleges can apply for capital grants from the Wolfson Foundation. Grants of between £15,000 and for £50,000 are available for equipment projects and grants of between £15,000 and £100,000 are available for new build and refurbishment projects.
The funding is intended to improve the teaching of science, computer science, design & technology, art, languages, music and performing arts at GCSE and A-Level. Projects should therefore aim to produce one or more of the following outcomes:
- Improved quality of teaching and learning spaces for subjects which require specialist laboratories and technical equipment
- Increased numbers of students taking these subjects
- Improved learning outcomes for students taking these subjects
Schools need to have an overall outcome of ‘Good’ or above from their Ofsted inspection and be able to demonstrate an achieved level of excellence.
Search the site
- RT @EastDevonBiz: We are excited to work with partners to showcase what a fantastic business destination #Devon is! Check out this… https://t.co/UjfHcCd2CK 9h ago
- An initiative to drive investment in the UK's most innovative firms. https://t.co/9xxv7dzluH 1 week ago
- RT @DevonRecruit: Want to work in Devon? Are you looking for a new job or thinking about a change in career? The Devonjobs site rece… https://t.co/ZJInI1PHHZ 2 weeks ago
- RT @ExeterCouncil: 5 actions you can do during #BeesNeedsWeek are: Grow more flowers, shrubs and trees Let gardens grow wild Cu… https://t.co/Mlc0LpcUPC 2 weeks ago