Fund title: National Lottery Heritage Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Resilience and inclusion project funding to support organisations working with heritage to adapt and respond to the changing environment they are now operating in
Applications may be submitted at any time
The National Lottery Heritage Fund is now accepting applications for grants from £3,000-£10,000 and £10,000-£100,000.
The grants are for projects that:
Support organisations working with heritage to adapt and recover in the continuing coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis
Are focused on inclusion, led by and/or engaging diverse groups typically under-represented in heritage (for example, young people, minority ethnic and LGBT+ communities, disabled people and people from lower socio-economic backgrounds).
The National Lottery Heritage Fund can cover any reasonable cost that helps your organisation to recover and become viable, such as: re-opening costs; reviewing business models; introducing new ways of working; increasing digital capacity; activities to reach more people; skills training.
All projects must demonstrate that:
- a wider range of people will be involved in heritage (mandatory)
- the funded organisation will be more resilient
Not-for-profit organisations, local authorities, public-sector organisations or private owners of heritage can apply. For projects focusing on inclusion, applications are accepted from organisations that own, manage or care for heritage, or organisations which deliver activity that engages and connects people with heritage. Capital costs cannot be funded by these grants.
This is part of a phased re-opening of grants from the National Lottery Heritage Fund: applications for grants from £100,000-£250,000 and £250,000-£5 million will be accepted starting from 8 February 2021. This will mark a return to NLHF’s core business, but NLHF will not be returning to pre-COVID-19 “business as usual” in its approach.
Search the site
- RT @ExeterCouncil: Employers are all ready to meet jobseekers at the Exeter Jobs Fair. The event at the Corn Exchange is now open and… https://t.co/fwNaGALDYE 4d ago
- Do you have experience of delivering projects and programmes? We are seeking to recruit a Senior Economic Developme… https://t.co/9ROnR4lnED 4d ago
- RT @CSW_Group: SMART SKILLS on Tour! @PlymBizCentres Today SMART SKILLS has arrived at City Business Park in Plymouth.… https://t.co/VhGiVIIehl 1 week ago
- RT @CSW_Group: Have you got the skills to make a real difference to unemployed young people? We are looking for individuals who ca… https://t.co/FTDdRBr8FZ 1 week ago