Fund title: HDH Wills 1965 Charitable Trust
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Small grants to charities for general charitable activities and for conservation of wildlife and the environment.
Applications may be submitted at any time
The HDH Wills Charitable Trust makes small grants to registered, exempt and excepted charities:
- Grants up to £500 are made to small charities that will benefit substantially from a donation of this size
- Grants up to £2,000 are made to charities that focus on the conservation of wildlife and the environment
(Larger grants are made to wildlife and environmental causes through a subsidiary charity but these are currently closed until 2023).
The funding can be used for revenue, capital or project costs.
Search the site
- RT @Apprenticeships: Keep up to date with #apprenticeships communications through Business Update. March edition is now available & incl… https://t.co/z9A6cos7n2 3h ago
- RT @plymouthcc: Don't forget the #GreatBritishSpringClean #GBSPringClean has started - there are loads of litter picks and beach cl… https://t.co/IAXSiNTHqw 4h ago
- RT @FT2G_pitch: Could £10k worth of business support transform your Devon business? If so sign up to Devon's only FREE business net… https://t.co/VFRD54AGdk 4h ago
- RT @AtlanticHubs: The youth of Europe have an appointment on 3 to 5 April in #Gijon in the second Creative Jam under the title "reima… https://t.co/3UGfGZknyi 4h ago