Fund title: HDH Wills 1965 Charitable Trust
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Small grants to charities for general charitable activities and for conservation of wildlife and the environment.
Applications may be submitted at any time
The HDH Wills Charitable Trust makes small grants to registered, exempt and excepted charities:
- Grants up to £500 are made to small charities that will benefit substantially from a donation of this size
- Grants up to £2,000 are made to charities that focus on the conservation of wildlife and the environment
(Larger grants are made to wildlife and environmental causes through a subsidiary charity but these are currently closed until 2023).
The funding can be used for revenue, capital or project costs.
Search the site
- Have you heard of a #Plogathon?! The UK's biggest Plogathon is coming to #Exeter. We can't wait!… https://t.co/5LnghKsjPX 2d ago
- Tourism and visitor businesses in the South West, including retail and food and drink - please help us by completin… https://t.co/y3G2OaVW7x 2d ago
- RT @FT2G_pitch: A HUGE congratulations to Good Things for winning tonight's #Ft2g pitch event and to the wonderful runners up One a… https://t.co/fUhLgTvxkf 2d ago
- RT @HotswskillsC: Great to see #Plymouth 's @imployable , an app that is helping match individuals with training courses, volunteerin… https://t.co/9TNhrwSiKR 3d ago