Fund title: HDH Wills 1965 Charitable Trust
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Small grants to charities for general charitable activities and for conservation of wildlife and the environment.
Applications may be submitted at any time
The HDH Wills Charitable Trust makes small grants to registered, exempt and excepted charities:
- Grants up to £500 are made to small charities that will benefit substantially from a donation of this size
- Grants up to £2,000 are made to charities that focus on the conservation of wildlife and the environment
(Larger grants are made to wildlife and environmental causes through a subsidiary charity but these are currently closed until 2023).
The funding can be used for revenue, capital or project costs.
Search the site
- RT @TownExmouth: #ExmouthTownCouncil recently organised an #Exmouth Primary Schools' Environmental Conference, with the help of loca… https://t.co/J3cvFO7prO 9h ago
- RT @RuralMicros: Calling all #Devon, #Exmoor and #BlackdownHills micro businesses! If you're based rurally, with less than 10 employ… https://t.co/iGSVz3AU8d 1d ago
- RT @vmgage: A pleasure to welcome everyone to @HotswskillsC Careers Hub Careers Leader Conference @PetrocOfficial Tiverton toda… https://t.co/NvO4ATNP8v 2 weeks ago
- RT @HotswskillsC: Fantastic to be a guest of at the House of Lords for the @stemlearning awards. Inspirational stories from ambassado… https://t.co/YWmvvWQgEa 2 weeks ago