Fund title: HDH Wills 1965 Charitable Trust
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Small grants to charities for general charitable activities and for conservation of wildlife and the environment.
Applications may be submitted at any time
The HDH Wills Charitable Trust makes small grants to registered, exempt and excepted charities:
- Grants up to £500 are made to small charities that will benefit substantially from a donation of this size
- Grants up to £2,000 are made to charities that focus on the conservation of wildlife and the environment
(Larger grants are made to wildlife and environmental causes through a subsidiary charity but these are currently closed until 2023).
The funding can be used for revenue, capital or project costs.
Search the site
- RT @ExeterSciencePk: The #MeetingRooms in #Exeter Science Park Centre are available for both tenants and visitors to book. With Wi-Fi, i… https://t.co/PlljRa3onr 4d ago
- RT @DCCApprentices: Looking to take the #FirstStep in your career? We have a number of #WorkExpereince opportunities available at… https://t.co/1kLdr3OrTk 4d ago
- RT @UnitSevenTQ1: Cellular office (25sqm) for up to 6 persons with shared facilities available to rent in our Unit 7 offices, Torquay… https://t.co/LHyTNDArZX 4d ago
- RT @OtterVale: @louhaley Moved here from Ireland via Bristol over ten years ago, like @DawnGillDesigns, to marry an #Exeter boy. L… https://t.co/HgoLbHfByX 4d ago