Fund title: HDH Wills 1965 Charitable Trust
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Small grants to charities for general charitable activities and for conservation of wildlife and the environment.
Applications may be submitted at any time
The HDH Wills Charitable Trust makes small grants to registered, exempt and excepted charities:
- Grants up to £500 are made to small charities that will benefit substantially from a donation of this size
- Grants up to £2,000 are made to charities that focus on the conservation of wildlife and the environment
(Larger grants are made to wildlife and environmental causes through a subsidiary charity but these are currently closed until 2023).
The funding can be used for revenue, capital or project costs.
Search the site
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: Do you dream of owning a business and being your own boss? @DragonflyFilmTV are looking for potential business part… https://t.co/DZrR67kjsP 2d ago
- RT @BWCsouthwest: How to sell your products or services | The way you approach selling can make a huge difference to your chances of… https://t.co/lEKoELvaGq 3d ago
- RT @OtterVale: Meet @catchmentyog and Hazel from @WestcountryRT, helping #AmbroseBear & Tarka pose with some #DevonChutney! Great… https://t.co/kHYm8dkuMY 3d ago
- RT @ChristinaHeron1: Are you a #businesswoman who'd like to #network locally? Come and join us for #walk and #talk #networking… https://t.co/JOOwB4IzVW 3d ago