Fund title: HDH Wills 1965 Charitable Trust
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Small grants to charities for general charitable activities and for conservation of wildlife and the environment.
Applications may be submitted at any time
The HDH Wills Charitable Trust makes small grants to registered, exempt and excepted charities:
- Grants up to £500 are made to small charities that will benefit substantially from a donation of this size
- Grants up to £2,000 are made to charities that focus on the conservation of wildlife and the environment
(Larger grants are made to wildlife and environmental causes through a subsidiary charity but these are currently closed until 2023).
The funding can be used for revenue, capital or project costs.
Search the site
- RT @Exeter_Works: Working in #hospitality can be varied, fun and sociable whether in a full, or part-time / temporary capacity. Thi… https://t.co/ZG4xMcBU5m 16h ago
- RT @DevonCC: The @ukhomeoffice is running webinars this week on the #EUSettlementScheme. EU, EEA and Swiss citizens have until… https://t.co/7hU2EPBUK0 16h ago
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: How do I apply for the SME Brexit Support Fund? The SME Brexit Support Fund is now open. To find out how to apply… https://t.co/pMpwtjuKA8 16h ago
- RT @DevonCC: Devon’s network of on-street cycle hire e-bikes is being expanded thanks to £125,000 of E-Cycle Extension Funding f… https://t.co/5wCxXzxNic 16h ago