Fund title: HDH Wills 1965 Charitable Trust
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Small grants to charities for general charitable activities and for conservation of wildlife and the environment.
Applications may be submitted at any time
The HDH Wills Charitable Trust makes small grants to registered, exempt and excepted charities:
- Grants up to £500 are made to small charities that will benefit substantially from a donation of this size
- Grants up to £2,000 are made to charities that focus on the conservation of wildlife and the environment
(Larger grants are made to wildlife and environmental causes through a subsidiary charity but these are currently closed until 2023).
The funding can be used for revenue, capital or project costs.
Search the site
- RT @ERDF_GSP: Free business health check? John from @CABizUK used the Growth Support Programme to review his business, focus on… https://t.co/bFQFyMrrsq 1d ago
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: Government announces NEW £20 million SME Brexit Support Fund The £20 million SME Brexit Support Fund, offers suppo… https://t.co/JoYbiUEPuu 1d ago
- RT @RishiSunak: New Freeports will encourage free trade and reinforce our position as an outward-looking, trading nation, open to t… https://t.co/hALBiV8QKZ 1d ago
- RT @BIPCDevon: Did you know that you can now read The Economist for free online with your Devon Libraries card? You can also acce… https://t.co/eKFDglKCRX 1d ago