Fund title: CRASH Charity
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Help for homeless and hospice charities with construction related projects
Applications can be submitted at any time
CRASH supports building projects for homelessness charities and hospices in the UK. Assistance is available where the building in question is used to deliver services to single homeless men and women over the age of 18, or to provide hospice care for people of all ages. Assistance is provided through:
- Professional expertise: advice and expertise from architects, quantity surveyors, project managers and other construction specialists.
- Building materials free of charge
- Cash Grants, ranging from £5,000 – £50,000. Grant funding is available in cases where charities need a small amount of funds to help them complete a specific job within their building and is offered in combination with professional expertise and building materials.
Applicants must be registered charities:
- Homelessness Charities are eligible for support if they own the Freehold on the building, or have a lease with a minimum of 5 years left to run.
- Hospices are eligible for support if they own the Freehold on the building, or have a lease with a minimum of 10 years left to run.
Search the site
- RT @Apprenticeships: Following the Prime Minister’s announcement on 22 February, the 'Providing apprenticeships during the coronavirus… https://t.co/lg8E1CUIFa 3d ago
- RT @ERDF_Enhance: . @ERDF_GSP is offering a free programme to boost South West businesses and social enterprises – offering 1:1s with… https://t.co/qYb6bEpKz8 3d ago
- RT @Apprenticeships: Employing an apprentice is easier than you think and there’s financial support and help available from the governme… https://t.co/gXPbMQDyKQ 3d ago
- RT @BIPCDevon: How often is your first step doing a quick Google search? Nigel Wilkinson shares tips on getting your website found… https://t.co/BdyVa5YWYk 3d ago