Fund title: CRASH Charity
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Help for homeless and hospice charities with construction related projects
Applications can be submitted at any time
CRASH supports building projects for homelessness charities and hospices in the UK. Assistance is available where the building in question is used to deliver services to single homeless men and women over the age of 18, or to provide hospice care for people of all ages. Assistance is provided through:
- Professional expertise: advice and expertise from architects, quantity surveyors, project managers and other construction specialists.
- Building materials free of charge
- Cash Grants, ranging from £5,000 – £50,000. Grant funding is available in cases where charities need a small amount of funds to help them complete a specific job within their building and is offered in combination with professional expertise and building materials.
Applicants must be registered charities:
- Homelessness Charities are eligible for support if they own the Freehold on the building, or have a lease with a minimum of 5 years left to run.
- Hospices are eligible for support if they own the Freehold on the building, or have a lease with a minimum of 10 years left to run.
Search the site
- RT @HotswskillsC: A huge thank you to all the businesses supporting #hotswcareershub providing #somerset #plymouth #torbay #devon you… https://t.co/DsDk7mXq7E 2d ago
- RT @BIPCDevon: Thinking of starting a business? Make sure you book your FREE one-to-one session @ExeterLibrary BIPC. We will take… https://t.co/MBAvOsn0vP 3d ago
- RT @ERDF_Enhance: Did you know that you can subscribe to receive news about funding opportunities for your Devon based #socent straig… https://t.co/KSmOd4X1f2 3d ago
- RT @RuralMicros: An exciting new project being launched today by Devon County Council - if you are a micro business in Devon or Some… https://t.co/TytJa6yHHg 3d ago