Fund title: CRASH Charity
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Help for homeless and hospice charities with construction related projects
Applications can be submitted at any time
CRASH supports building projects for homelessness charities and hospices in the UK. Assistance is available where the building in question is used to deliver services to single homeless men and women over the age of 18, or to provide hospice care for people of all ages. Assistance is provided through:
- Professional expertise: advice and expertise from architects, quantity surveyors, project managers and other construction specialists.
- Building materials free of charge
- Cash Grants, ranging from £5,000 – £50,000. Grant funding is available in cases where charities need a small amount of funds to help them complete a specific job within their building and is offered in combination with professional expertise and building materials.
Applicants must be registered charities:
- Homelessness Charities are eligible for support if they own the Freehold on the building, or have a lease with a minimum of 5 years left to run.
- Hospices are eligible for support if they own the Freehold on the building, or have a lease with a minimum of 10 years left to run.
Search the site
- RT @DevonCC: Join the Digital Transformation Team and help Make Devon Digital! We are #recruiting for a number of digital & tec… https://t.co/fx4JrZ6bit 20h ago
- RT @HeartofSWLEP: Sign up now for tomorrow's webinar from @ExeterSciencePk and @HotswskillsC. Enhance your #digital skills and knowh… https://t.co/5rtiB8P21A 20h ago
- RT @SmallBizSatUK: Applications for #SmallBiz100 are now open! We will be highlighting 100 amazing small businesses every day in the r… https://t.co/XQRFQlzkC1 2d ago
- RT @TheQueensAwards: Does sustainability lie at the heart of your business? Apply for the UK's most prestigious business award and recei… https://t.co/2Rq4IAWHDw 2d ago