Fund title: CRASH Charity
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Help for homeless and hospice charities with construction related projects
Applications can be submitted at any time
CRASH supports building projects for homelessness charities and hospices in the UK. Assistance is available where the building in question is used to deliver services to single homeless men and women over the age of 18, or to provide hospice care for people of all ages. Assistance is provided through:
- Professional expertise: advice and expertise from architects, quantity surveyors, project managers and other construction specialists.
- Building materials free of charge
- Cash Grants, ranging from £5,000 – £50,000. Grant funding is available in cases where charities need a small amount of funds to help them complete a specific job within their building and is offered in combination with professional expertise and building materials.
Applicants must be registered charities:
- Homelessness Charities are eligible for support if they own the Freehold on the building, or have a lease with a minimum of 5 years left to run.
- Hospices are eligible for support if they own the Freehold on the building, or have a lease with a minimum of 10 years left to run.
Search the site
- RT @EastDevonBiz: We are excited to work with partners to showcase what a fantastic business destination #Devon is! Check out this… https://t.co/UjfHcCd2CK 3h ago
- An initiative to drive investment in the UK's most innovative firms. https://t.co/9xxv7dzluH 1 week ago
- RT @DevonRecruit: Want to work in Devon? Are you looking for a new job or thinking about a change in career? The Devonjobs site rece… https://t.co/ZJInI1PHHZ 2 weeks ago
- RT @ExeterCouncil: 5 actions you can do during #BeesNeedsWeek are: Grow more flowers, shrubs and trees Let gardens grow wild Cu… https://t.co/Mlc0LpcUPC 2 weeks ago