We would like to reassure you that we are closely monitoring the situation and working with the government and NHS.
For guidance on coronavirus and the latest information for Devon, visit Devon County Council’s coronavirus (COVID-19) advice pages.
Schools Finance Group (SFG)
SFG provides an opportunity for school representatives to acquire an understanding of the detail of educational funding.
The group can take time to look at budget performance and options for change so that the Forum can be confident in the basis upon which recommendations are made.
Objectives of SFG
- Keep under review the ‘schools block’ funding of the Section 52 statement.
- Monitor the Dedicated Schools Grant during the year and consider the impact of any variances on future years.
- Monitor how well the formula is delivering what schools need in an equitable way.
- Consider options for formula change and take a lead on any local consultations relating to change.
- Consider the impact of any government proposals and help to collate responses to government consultations.
- Make recommendations to the Forum on funding issues and other financial matters impacting on schools.
- Minutes and agendas