Family information service
We are the main source of useful information for parents and carers of 0-19 year olds and are the definitive source of registered childcare in Devon. We can also provide information on other services and support for children, young people and parents.
We can help you:
- search for childcare
- make an informed choice about childcare
- find out about the help you can get with your childcare costs
- if you are having problems finding childcare
- find your local children’s centre
- search for:
- activities, places to go, sport, leisure and play
- family support and parenting
- non-registered childcare
- parent and toddler groups
Disability and the SEND Local Offer
Devon’s SEND Local Offer is the education, health and social care services and support for children and young people (0-25) with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND).