Businesses urged to prepare for NHS COVID-19 app
From Thursday 24 September, the general public are encouraged to download the new NHS COVID-19 app, that they then use when entering a premises, by showing their smartphone to the businesses’ QR code poster. See what businesses need to do to prepare for this
Testing numbers rise in Devon as confirmed cases fall
The latest data shows a big rise in the numbers of tests completed in the last seven days compared to the previous week. Confirmed cases in Devon are still very low compared to other parts of the country, and appear to be isolated cases with no clear sign of any significant outbreaks. See the full update from Public Health Director for Devon, Dr Virginia Pearson
Access to testing in Devon
Access to testing local has become less available due to the government diverting some of the testing resources from parts of the country where prevalence is lower, to other parts where the prevalence of cases and demand for testing is higher.
- Meeting with up to six people – see the new rules (and exemptions) in full.
- School transport arrangements
- Advice for car sharing
- Face coverings in schools
- Face coverings – when to wear and how to make one
- How to get a coronavirus test in Devon
- What is the Test and Trace service?
- Reuseable information resources and translated coronavirus guidance
The picture in Devon
Cases of coronavirus
Latest week coverage: 8 Sep 2020 - 14 Sep 2020
What you need to know if you're visiting Devon