The self-isolation period has been extended to 10 days for those in the community who have coronavirus symptoms or a positive test result.
It is now mandatory for a face covering to be worn if you are visiting shops, supermarkets, shopping centres and enclosed transport hubs in England. Read the full guidance on face coverings.
Test and trace service
The test and trace service is essential to identifying and isolating new infections and controlling the spread of the virus as Devon starts to open up to locals and visitors again.
- Resources providing up-to-date statistics on COVID-19
- How to get a coronavirus test in Devon
- What you need to do if you become unwell whilst visiting Devon
- Devon COVID-19 Economy and Business Recovery Prospectus
- Guidance for people who work in or run hotels and other guest accommodation
- Who can form a ‘support bubble’?
- Latest advice for vulnerable people (shielding)
- Help for people who need urgent support
- Devon Together newspaper – a one-off coronavirus special for people in Devon
The picture in Devon
Cases of coronavirus
What you need to know if you're visiting Devon