Return to school / education
- From 20 January, staff and pupils in secondary schools and colleges will no longer be required to wear a face covering in classrooms
- What parents and carers need to know about early years providers, schools and colleges
Social care and health staff vaccinations
- New regulations require frontline health and social care staff and volunteers, carrying out face to face CQC regulated activity, to be fully vaccinated by Friday 1 April 2022, unless medically exempt. If unvaccinated, you will need to have your first vaccination no later than Thursday 3 Feb 2022 to allow time for your second vaccination and to be considered fully vaccinated.
Find out more about the COVID-19 vaccine and when you should expect to be vaccinated or have a booster.
Show latest information
- How to book your vaccination (including booter doses) – available for eligible groups
- Vaccination for children aged 12-15
- Information for children and young people who are eligible to be vaccinated
- Find your nearest walk-in vaccination sites
- Fertility, pregnancy and breastfeeding guidance
- Information and guidance for people in Devon
Testing in Devon
Find out how, where and when to get a COVID-19 test.