Places offered for admission in
Published Admission Number
- Oversubscription Criteria 2021-22
Looked after children and children who were previously looked after but immediately after being looked after became subject to adoption, a child arrangements order, or special guardianship order.
Priority will next be given to children based on their exceptional medical or social needs or those of their parents.
Priority will next be given to children who are siblings of pupils on roll at this school.
 To request this priority, the application must be accompanied by a completed Supplementary Information Form for Exceptional Need which will include evidence, from a medical specialist or social worker of the need and why the child must attend this school rather than any other, based on those needs. If evidence is not submitted to the with the application, exceptional need cannot be considered.
- Oversubscription Criteria 2020-21
- A looked after child or a child who was previously looked after but immediately after being looked after became subject to an adoption, child arrangements, or special guardianship order.
- Children with a sibling attending the school at the time of application, who will still be on roll at the time of admission and who lives at the same home address.
- Children not satisfying a higher criterion