Bishop’s Tawton Public Consultation 2018
Following feedback at the 2017 public consultation, Devon County Council consulted on proposed changes to the Bishop’s Tawton Roundabout design in Autumn 2018. The consultation is now closed for responses. A consultation report, including recommendations, has now been published.
You can view the consultation leaflet, the consultation report and other associated scheme documents here:
- Bishop’s Tawton Public Consultation 2018 Leaflet
- Bishop’s Tawton Proposed Roundabout Layout – Full Size
- Pedestrian Counts at Bishop’s Tawton Roundabout
- Bishop’s Tawton Public Consultation Report
- Technical Report on Signalised Pedestrian Crossings on Higher Speed Roads
The video below provides a visualisation of what the preferred option at Bishop’s Tawton may look like. Please note this is a simulation and details such as street furniture, landscaping and wall/structure finishes will vary from what is shown
Further information and the 2017 public consultation report can be found on the Project Documents page.