Bishop’s Tawton Public Consultation 2018
Following feedback at the 2017 public consultation, Devon County Council consulted on proposed changes to the Bishop’s Tawton Roundabout design in Autumn 2018. The consultation is now closed for responses. A consultation report, including recommendations, has now been published.
You can view the consultation leaflet, the consultation report and other associated scheme documents here:
- Bishop’s Tawton Public Consultation 2018 Leaflet
- Bishop’s Tawton Proposed Roundabout Layout – Full Size
- Pedestrian Counts at Bishop’s Tawton Roundabout
- Bishop’s Tawton Public Consultation Report
- Technical Report on Signalised Pedestrian Crossings on Higher Speed Roads
The video below provides a visualisation of what the preferred option at Bishop’s Tawton may look like. Please note this is a simulation and details such as street furniture, landscaping and wall/structure finishes will vary from what is shown
Further information and the 2017 public consultation report can be found on the Project Documents page.
Previous Public Consultation
Public Consultation 2017
Public Consultation has now closed.
Consultation documents can be viewed here:
- Summer 2017 Public Consultation Exhibitions Poster
- Summer 2017 Public Consultation Leaflet
- Public Consultation Board 1 – Welcome
- Public Consultation Board 2 – Why Needed And The Solution
- Public Consultation Board 3 – Scheme Requirements
- Public Consultation Board 4 – Overall Scheme Plan
- Public Consultation Board 5 – Scheme Plan Layout 1 of 5
- Public Consultation Board 6 – Scheme Plan Layout 2 of 5
- Public Consultation Board 7 – Scheme Plan Layout 3 of 5
- Public Consultation Board 8 – Scheme Plan Layout 4 of 5
- Public Consultation Board 9 – Scheme Plan Layout 5 of 5
- Public Consultation Board 10 – What happens next
Further information and the public consultation report can be found on the Project Documents page.
Public Consultation 2016
Public consultation on options for the North Devon Link Road ran from the 27 June – 29 July. Below is a leaflet summarising the work carried out to date and the potential options:
The presentation containing this information can be found here:
The consultation report, which details the outcomes of the consultation, can be found on the Project Documents page