Fund title: Youth Futures Foundation
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grants up to £800,000 a year for organisations that offer an existing or new solution to youth unemployment
Applications may be submitted at any time (refer to website for key dates when funding decisions will be made)
The Youth Futures Foundation provides grant funding for organisations working with young people aged 14-24 to help overcome barriers to finding meaningful work. The foundation is looking for approaches that can be tested, evaluated and, where proven to be effective, expanded to more young people. The aim is to address the root causes of youth unemployment and under employment.
Registered charities, not-for-profit organisations and public-sector bodies can apply – either individually or on behalf of a partnership. Applicants should have a track record of working with young people who are, or are at risk of, becoming NEET (Not in Education Employment or Training) and face barriers to finding and keeping decent jobs.
Two levels of funding are available:
- Development Grants of between £30,000 and £100,000 per annum for 1 to 2 years to support over 50 young people per year
- Impact Grants of between £100,000 and £800,000 per annum for 1 to 5 years to support over 150 young people per year
Search the site
- RT @travel_devon: 2 more days to get ready and join #WinterWheelers, the advent #cycling calendar! Make the most of this Christmas… https://t.co/SIY9rX2I8e 19h ago
- RT @travel_devon: Remember to sign up for #WinterWheelers by tomorrow for a chance to win a £750 local bike shop voucher! > Join the… https://t.co/SJVcH7Ibtk 19h ago
- RT @BIPsouthwest: Want to start your own business? If you're based in West Devon or South Hams we can offer FREE one-to-one business… https://t.co/0EUt2e3dYF 4d ago
- RT @ERDF_GSP: Businesses in Northern Devon can sign up to @Cosmic_UK lockdown series for SMEs in the tourism and creative sectors… https://t.co/zmnKTrqQet 4d ago