Fund title: Youth Futures Foundation
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grants up to £800,000 a year for organisations that offer an existing or new solution to youth unemployment
Applications may be submitted at any time (refer to website for key dates when funding decisions will be made)
The Youth Futures Foundation provides grant funding for organisations working with young people aged 14-24 to help overcome barriers to finding meaningful work. The foundation is looking for approaches that can be tested, evaluated and, where proven to be effective, expanded to more young people. The aim is to address the root causes of youth unemployment and under employment.
Registered charities, not-for-profit organisations and public-sector bodies can apply – either individually or on behalf of a partnership. Applicants should have a track record of working with young people who are, or are at risk of, becoming NEET (Not in Education Employment or Training) and face barriers to finding and keeping decent jobs.
Two levels of funding are available:
- Development Grants of between £30,000 and £100,000 per annum for 1 to 2 years to support over 50 young people per year
- Impact Grants of between £100,000 and £800,000 per annum for 1 to 5 years to support over 150 young people per year
Search the site
- RT @ExCCBusiness: The latest information on funding opportunities to support business, environmental and social projects in Devon… https://t.co/YGhU6mTx8O 18h ago
- RT @TedWraggTrust: A group of children from @WestExeSchool are #finalists in the Nesta Longitude Explorer Prize 2020, for designing a… https://t.co/l4A6yOVOTo 2 weeks ago
- RT @ExeterSkills: .@spacepsm @YEDevonUK @DCCeconomy @FabLabDevon @ExeterSciencePk @ExeCityFutures Thrilled to hear @WestExeSchool tea… https://t.co/9FSFGcK3tD 2 weeks ago
- RT @WeAreLikeMinds: The Lockdown Festival for Business 25th-29th May - https://t.co/m0PMPp74V7 https://t.co/LgGlfBxs7P 3 weeks ago