Fund title: Youth Futures Foundation
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grants up to £800,000 a year for organisations that offer an existing or new solution to youth unemployment
Applications may be submitted at any time (refer to website for key dates when funding decisions will be made)
The Youth Futures Foundation provides grant funding for organisations working with young people aged 14-24 to help overcome barriers to finding meaningful work. The foundation is looking for approaches that can be tested, evaluated and, where proven to be effective, expanded to more young people. The aim is to address the root causes of youth unemployment and under employment.
Registered charities, not-for-profit organisations and public-sector bodies can apply – either individually or on behalf of a partnership. Applicants should have a track record of working with young people who are, or are at risk of, becoming NEET (Not in Education Employment or Training) and face barriers to finding and keeping decent jobs.
Two levels of funding are available:
- Development Grants of between £30,000 and £100,000 per annum for 1 to 2 years to support over 50 young people per year
- Impact Grants of between £100,000 and £800,000 per annum for 1 to 5 years to support over 150 young people per year
Search the site
- RT @ExeterCouncil: Employers are all ready to meet jobseekers at the Exeter Jobs Fair. The event at the Corn Exchange is now open and… https://t.co/fwNaGALDYE 4d ago
- Do you have experience of delivering projects and programmes? We are seeking to recruit a Senior Economic Developme… https://t.co/9ROnR4lnED 4d ago
- RT @CSW_Group: SMART SKILLS on Tour! @PlymBizCentres Today SMART SKILLS has arrived at City Business Park in Plymouth.… https://t.co/VhGiVIIehl 1 week ago
- RT @CSW_Group: Have you got the skills to make a real difference to unemployed young people? We are looking for individuals who ca… https://t.co/FTDdRBr8FZ 1 week ago