Fund title: Trusthouse Charitable Foundation
Focus of fund/fund aims:
For activities to support people and communities in remote rural areas and deprived urban areas
Applications can be submitted at any time
Trusthouse Charitable Foundation gives grants for running costs or one-off capital costs to charities and not-for-profit organisations to address issues in remote rural areas or in areas of extreme urban deprivation. Within these two overarching themes, funding is available for activities relating to:
- community support projects: including community centres and village halls; disability support; community, family and youth services; rehabilitation of offenders; substance misuse; domestic violence; and sport
- arts, education and heritage projects: specifically projects that bring people together and support people in areas of high deprivation.
The charity prefers to support front-line projects that work directly with people in need.
Applications can be made for small grants or major grants, as follows:
- Single year grants between £2,000 and £7,500 for core costs, salaries, running and project costs or one-off capital costs
- Single year grants – between £7,500 and £20,000 for core costs, salaries, running and project costs.
- Multi-year grants (up to 3 years) – between £7,500 and £20,000 per annum for core costs, salaries, running or project costs
- Grants between £7,500 and £60,000 for one-off capital costs, where the total project cost does not exceed £2m
For all grants from Trusthouse, applicants will need to have secured at least half of the total cost of the work or project from other sources.
Search the site
- An initiative to drive investment in the UK's most innovative firms. https://t.co/9xxv7dzluH 5d ago
- RT @DevonRecruit: Want to work in Devon? Are you looking for a new job or thinking about a change in career? The Devonjobs site rece… https://t.co/ZJInI1PHHZ 1 week ago
- RT @ExeterCouncil: 5 actions you can do during #BeesNeedsWeek are: Grow more flowers, shrubs and trees Let gardens grow wild Cu… https://t.co/Mlc0LpcUPC 1 week ago
- RT @ExeterCouncil: There's a little something that everybody can do for pollinators during #BeesNeedsWeek Find out more with… https://t.co/qAGYCCSo1N 1 week ago