Fund title: The Gibbons Trusts
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grants for charities and not-for-profit organisations in Devon with priority given to East Devon
Apply at any time. The next meeting of the Trustees is in January 2022.
East Devon charities are invited to apply for grants: the Gibbons Family Trust and the David Gibbons Foundation are looking for new applications for their January 2022 meeting.
Both trusts support not-for-profit organisations in Devon, with priority given to the East Devon area:
The Gibbons Family Trust makes grants to children and young people up to the age of 25
The David Gibbons Foundation helps those who are –
- Living in financial hardship
- Physically or mentally unwell, disabled or affected by learning disabilities.
Grants can be made to charities, not-for-profit organisations such as community clubs, or individuals.
Search the site
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: Looking for a coworking space in East Devon? Check out @Lighthouse_Sid https://t.co/Yzf5UEhn3h 3d ago
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: Digital Boost Plymouth offers free digital training to any business based in Plymouth. Get #advice, support and… https://t.co/RVwrF0Z3z0 3d ago
- RT @ExeterSciencePk: The Ada Lovelace Building is up for 3 awards at @ExeterPropAwds one of them being the Green Initiative Award. The b… https://t.co/U9264zkuMx 3d ago
- .@Regen_insight are researching on behalf of @DevonCC into supporting householders in #Devon make their homes warme… https://t.co/c9rXPhbgSF 3d ago