Fund title: Sanctuary Housing: Grand Ideas Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
For projects which aim to make a difference to the lives of Sanctuary Housing residents and their communities
Applications can be submitted at any time
The Grand Ideas Fund offers up to £1,000 for projects which aim to make a difference to the lives of Sanctuary Housing residents and their communities.
The largest concentration of Sanctuary Housing stock is in the Torbay area but they do have housing throughout Devon so would consider applications from across the county. The fund is open to charities, residents’ groups, voluntary organisations, social enterprises, schools and statutory organisations. Groups are invited to make direct contact with Sanctuary Housing which will check where they are based against their housing stock and if they would be eligible to apply.
Successful projects should fit with one of five priority themes:
- Employment, education, skills & training
- Health and wellbeing
- Community safety and infrastructure
- Financial inclusion
Search the site
- RT @DevonCC: Join the Digital Transformation Team and help Make Devon Digital! We are #recruiting for a number of digital & tec… https://t.co/fx4JrZ6bit 20h ago
- RT @HeartofSWLEP: Sign up now for tomorrow's webinar from @ExeterSciencePk and @HotswskillsC. Enhance your #digital skills and knowh… https://t.co/5rtiB8P21A 21h ago
- RT @SmallBizSatUK: Applications for #SmallBiz100 are now open! We will be highlighting 100 amazing small businesses every day in the r… https://t.co/XQRFQlzkC1 2d ago
- RT @TheQueensAwards: Does sustainability lie at the heart of your business? Apply for the UK's most prestigious business award and recei… https://t.co/2Rq4IAWHDw 2d ago