Fund title: Sanctuary Housing: Grand Ideas Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
For projects which aim to make a difference to the lives of Sanctuary Housing residents and their communities
Applications can be submitted at any time
The Grand Ideas Fund offers up to £1,000 for projects which aim to make a difference to the lives of Sanctuary Housing residents and their communities.
The largest concentration of Sanctuary Housing stock is in the Torbay area but they do have housing throughout Devon so would consider applications from across the county. The fund is open to charities, residents’ groups, voluntary organisations, social enterprises, schools and statutory organisations. Groups are invited to make direct contact with Sanctuary Housing which will check where they are based against their housing stock and if they would be eligible to apply.
Successful projects should fit with one of five priority themes:
- Employment, education, skills & training
- Health and wellbeing
- Community safety and infrastructure
- Financial inclusion
Search the site
- RT @EastDevonBiz: We are excited to work with partners to showcase what a fantastic business destination #Devon is! Check out this… https://t.co/UjfHcCd2CK 4h ago
- An initiative to drive investment in the UK's most innovative firms. https://t.co/9xxv7dzluH 1 week ago
- RT @DevonRecruit: Want to work in Devon? Are you looking for a new job or thinking about a change in career? The Devonjobs site rece… https://t.co/ZJInI1PHHZ 2 weeks ago
- RT @ExeterCouncil: 5 actions you can do during #BeesNeedsWeek are: Grow more flowers, shrubs and trees Let gardens grow wild Cu… https://t.co/Mlc0LpcUPC 2 weeks ago