Fund title: Sanctuary Housing: Grand Ideas Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
For projects which aim to make a difference to the lives of Sanctuary Housing residents and their communities
Applications can be submitted at any time
The Grand Ideas Fund offers up to £1,000 for projects which aim to make a difference to the lives of Sanctuary Housing residents and their communities.
The largest concentration of Sanctuary Housing stock is in the Torbay area but they do have housing throughout Devon so would consider applications from across the county. The fund is open to charities, residents’ groups, voluntary organisations, social enterprises, schools and statutory organisations. Groups are invited to make direct contact with Sanctuary Housing which will check where they are based against their housing stock and if they would be eligible to apply.
Successful projects should fit with one of five priority themes:
- Employment, education, skills & training
- Health and wellbeing
- Community safety and infrastructure
- Financial inclusion
Search the site
- RT @HotswskillsC: A huge thank you to all the businesses supporting #hotswcareershub providing #somerset #plymouth #torbay #devon you… https://t.co/DsDk7mXq7E 3d ago
- RT @BIPCDevon: Thinking of starting a business? Make sure you book your FREE one-to-one session @ExeterLibrary BIPC. We will take… https://t.co/MBAvOsn0vP 3d ago
- RT @ERDF_Enhance: Did you know that you can subscribe to receive news about funding opportunities for your Devon based #socent straig… https://t.co/KSmOd4X1f2 3d ago
- RT @RuralMicros: An exciting new project being launched today by Devon County Council - if you are a micro business in Devon or Some… https://t.co/TytJa6yHHg 3d ago