Fund title: Sanctuary Housing: Grand Ideas Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
For projects which aim to make a difference to the lives of Sanctuary Housing residents and their communities
Applications can be submitted at any time
The Grand Ideas Fund offers up to £1,000 for projects which aim to make a difference to the lives of Sanctuary Housing residents and their communities.
The largest concentration of Sanctuary Housing stock is in the Torbay area but they do have housing throughout Devon so would consider applications from across the county. The fund is open to charities, residents’ groups, voluntary organisations, social enterprises, schools and statutory organisations. Groups are invited to make direct contact with Sanctuary Housing which will check where they are based against their housing stock and if they would be eligible to apply.
Successful projects should fit with one of five priority themes:
- Employment, education, skills & training
- Health and wellbeing
- Community safety and infrastructure
- Financial inclusion
Search the site
- RT @Apprenticeships: Following the Prime Minister’s announcement on 22 February, the 'Providing apprenticeships during the coronavirus… https://t.co/lg8E1CUIFa 3d ago
- RT @ERDF_Enhance: . @ERDF_GSP is offering a free programme to boost South West businesses and social enterprises – offering 1:1s with… https://t.co/qYb6bEpKz8 3d ago
- RT @Apprenticeships: Employing an apprentice is easier than you think and there’s financial support and help available from the governme… https://t.co/gXPbMQDyKQ 3d ago
- RT @BIPCDevon: How often is your first step doing a quick Google search? Nigel Wilkinson shares tips on getting your website found… https://t.co/BdyVa5YWYk 3d ago