The NFU Mutual Charitable Trust provides funding for projects and initiatives which:
- advance the education of young people within rural areas
- relieve poverty within rural areas
- promote the benefit and social welfare of inhabitants of rural communities by associating together with the inhabitants and local authorities, voluntary and other organisations to advance education and leisure
- promote research into agriculture-associated activities
- advance the education of the public by means of research and dissemination of information in relation to insurance/ or agriculture
The trust has a particular interest in supporting initiatives which educate young people in rural areas and relieve poverty within rural areas. There is a focus on providing funding to larger initiatives which would have a significant impact on the rural community.
Charitable organisations can apply.
Focus of fund/fund aims:
For projects and initiatives which educate young people and relieve poverty in rural areas
Applications are considered twice a year. The deadlines for 2023 are 26 May 2023 and 27 October 2023