Fund title: Exmoor National Park: Partnership Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grants up to £2,500 for projects that benefit Exmoor National Park.
Applications are considered four times a year
Exmoor National Park Authority (ENPA) has funding available to support projects that help to deliver the National Park Partnership Plan and further the purposes of the National Park. The scheme is open to applications from community groups, businesses, charities, individuals and other organisations. Grants up to £2,500 are available for use over a maximum of two years.
Projects should help to achieve one or both of the National Park purposes which are:
- Conservation and enhancement of the wildlife, natural beauty and culture heritage
- Promotion of opportunities for public understanding and enjoyment of the special qualities of Exmoor
Refer to the website (see link below) for details of how to apply.
Search the site
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: Do you dream of owning a business and being your own boss? @DragonflyFilmTV are looking for potential business part… https://t.co/DZrR67kjsP 2d ago
- RT @BWCsouthwest: How to sell your products or services | The way you approach selling can make a huge difference to your chances of… https://t.co/lEKoELvaGq 2d ago
- RT @OtterVale: Meet @catchmentyog and Hazel from @WestcountryRT, helping #AmbroseBear & Tarka pose with some #DevonChutney! Great… https://t.co/kHYm8dkuMY 3d ago
- RT @ChristinaHeron1: Are you a #businesswoman who'd like to #network locally? Come and join us for #walk and #talk #networking… https://t.co/JOOwB4IzVW 3d ago