Fund title: Exmoor National Park: Partnership Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grants up to £2,500 for projects that benefit Exmoor National Park.
Applications are considered four times a year
Exmoor National Park Authority (ENPA) has funding available to support projects that help to deliver the National Park Partnership Plan and further the purposes of the National Park. The scheme is open to applications from community groups, businesses, charities, individuals and other organisations. Grants up to £2,500 are available for use over a maximum of two years.
Projects should help to achieve one or both of the National Park purposes which are:
- Conservation and enhancement of the wildlife, natural beauty and culture heritage
- Promotion of opportunities for public understanding and enjoyment of the special qualities of Exmoor
Refer to the website (see link below) for details of how to apply.
Search the site
- RT @ExeterSciencePk: The #MeetingRooms in #Exeter Science Park Centre are available for both tenants and visitors to book. With Wi-Fi, i… https://t.co/PlljRa3onr 4d ago
- RT @DCCApprentices: Looking to take the #FirstStep in your career? We have a number of #WorkExpereince opportunities available at… https://t.co/1kLdr3OrTk 4d ago
- RT @UnitSevenTQ1: Cellular office (25sqm) for up to 6 persons with shared facilities available to rent in our Unit 7 offices, Torquay… https://t.co/LHyTNDArZX 4d ago
- RT @OtterVale: @louhaley Moved here from Ireland via Bristol over ten years ago, like @DawnGillDesigns, to marry an #Exeter boy. L… https://t.co/HgoLbHfByX 4d ago