Fund title: Exmoor National Park: Partnership Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grants up to £2,500 for projects that benefit Exmoor National Park.
Applications are considered four times a year
Exmoor National Park Authority (ENPA) has funding available to support projects that help to deliver the National Park Partnership Plan and further the purposes of the National Park. The scheme is open to applications from community groups, businesses, charities, individuals and other organisations. Grants up to £2,500 are available for use over a maximum of two years.
Projects should help to achieve one or both of the National Park purposes which are:
- Conservation and enhancement of the wildlife, natural beauty and culture heritage
- Promotion of opportunities for public understanding and enjoyment of the special qualities of Exmoor
Refer to the website (see link below) for details of how to apply.
Search the site
- RT @DevonCC: Join the Digital Transformation Team and help Make Devon Digital! We are #recruiting for a number of digital & tec… https://t.co/fx4JrZ6bit 19h ago
- RT @HeartofSWLEP: Sign up now for tomorrow's webinar from @ExeterSciencePk and @HotswskillsC. Enhance your #digital skills and knowh… https://t.co/5rtiB8P21A 20h ago
- RT @SmallBizSatUK: Applications for #SmallBiz100 are now open! We will be highlighting 100 amazing small businesses every day in the r… https://t.co/XQRFQlzkC1 2d ago
- RT @TheQueensAwards: Does sustainability lie at the heart of your business? Apply for the UK's most prestigious business award and recei… https://t.co/2Rq4IAWHDw 2d ago