Fund title: Exmoor National Park: Partnership Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grants up to £2,500 for projects that benefit Exmoor National Park.
Applications are considered four times a year
Exmoor National Park Authority (ENPA) has funding available to support projects that help to deliver the National Park Partnership Plan and further the purposes of the National Park. The scheme is open to applications from community groups, businesses, charities, individuals and other organisations. Grants up to £2,500 are available for use over a maximum of two years.
Projects should help to achieve one or both of the National Park purposes which are:
- Conservation and enhancement of the wildlife, natural beauty and culture heritage
- Promotion of opportunities for public understanding and enjoyment of the special qualities of Exmoor
Refer to the website (see link below) for details of how to apply.
Search the site
- RT @CSW_Group: SMART SKILLS on Tour! @PlymBizCentres Today SMART SKILLS has arrived at City Business Park in Plymouth.… https://t.co/VhGiVIIehl 1d ago
- RT @CSW_Group: Have you got the skills to make a real difference to unemployed young people? We are looking for individuals who ca… https://t.co/FTDdRBr8FZ 1d ago
- RT @travel_devon: We're the half way mark for #CycleSeptember, so here's some amazing stats!> In #Devon, over 1,000 riders have cycle… https://t.co/eGN99CUXoC 1d ago
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: Future Farming Resilience Devon County Council is working with Defra to help update farmers & landowners in Dev… https://t.co/R7K6lzK3ft 1d ago