Fund title: Exmoor National Park: Partnership Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grants up to £2,500 for projects that benefit Exmoor National Park.
Applications are considered four times a year
Exmoor National Park Authority (ENPA) has funding available to support projects that help to deliver the National Park Partnership Plan and further the purposes of the National Park. The scheme is open to applications from community groups, businesses, charities, individuals and other organisations. Grants up to £2,500 are available for use over a maximum of two years.
Projects should help to achieve one or both of the National Park purposes which are:
- Conservation and enhancement of the wildlife, natural beauty and culture heritage
- Promotion of opportunities for public understanding and enjoyment of the special qualities of Exmoor
Refer to the website (see link below) for details of how to apply.
Search the site
- RT @Apprenticeships: Keep up to date with #apprenticeships communications through Business Update. March edition is now available & incl… https://t.co/z9A6cos7n2 3h ago
- RT @plymouthcc: Don't forget the #GreatBritishSpringClean #GBSPringClean has started - there are loads of litter picks and beach cl… https://t.co/IAXSiNTHqw 4h ago
- RT @FT2G_pitch: Could £10k worth of business support transform your Devon business? If so sign up to Devon's only FREE business net… https://t.co/VFRD54AGdk 4h ago
- RT @AtlanticHubs: The youth of Europe have an appointment on 3 to 5 April in #Gijon in the second Creative Jam under the title "reima… https://t.co/3UGfGZknyi 4h ago