Fund title: Exmoor National Park: Partnership Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grants up to £2,500 for projects that benefit Exmoor National Park.
Applications are considered four times a year
Exmoor National Park Authority (ENPA) has funding available to support projects that help to deliver the National Park Partnership Plan and further the purposes of the National Park. The scheme is open to applications from community groups, businesses, charities, individuals and other organisations. Grants up to £2,500 are available for use over a maximum of two years.
Projects should help to achieve one or both of the National Park purposes which are:
- Conservation and enhancement of the wildlife, natural beauty and culture heritage
- Promotion of opportunities for public understanding and enjoyment of the special qualities of Exmoor
Refer to the website (see link below) for details of how to apply.
Search the site
- Have you heard of a #Plogathon?! The UK's biggest Plogathon is coming to #Exeter. We can't wait!… https://t.co/5LnghKsjPX 2d ago
- Tourism and visitor businesses in the South West, including retail and food and drink - please help us by completin… https://t.co/y3G2OaVW7x 2d ago
- RT @FT2G_pitch: A HUGE congratulations to Good Things for winning tonight's #Ft2g pitch event and to the wonderful runners up One a… https://t.co/fUhLgTvxkf 2d ago
- RT @HotswskillsC: Great to see #Plymouth 's @imployable , an app that is helping match individuals with training courses, volunteerin… https://t.co/9TNhrwSiKR 3d ago