Fund title: Exmoor National Park: Partnership Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grants up to £2,500 for projects that benefit Exmoor National Park.
Applications are considered four times a year
Exmoor National Park Authority (ENPA) has funding available to support projects that help to deliver the National Park Partnership Plan and further the purposes of the National Park. The scheme is open to applications from community groups, businesses, charities, individuals and other organisations. Grants up to £2,500 are available for use over a maximum of two years.
Projects should help to achieve one or both of the National Park purposes which are:
- Conservation and enhancement of the wildlife, natural beauty and culture heritage
- Promotion of opportunities for public understanding and enjoyment of the special qualities of Exmoor
Refer to the website (see link below) for details of how to apply.
Search the site
- RT @Exeter_Works: Working in #hospitality can be varied, fun and sociable whether in a full, or part-time / temporary capacity. Thi… https://t.co/ZG4xMcBU5m 15h ago
- RT @DevonCC: The @ukhomeoffice is running webinars this week on the #EUSettlementScheme. EU, EEA and Swiss citizens have until… https://t.co/7hU2EPBUK0 15h ago
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: How do I apply for the SME Brexit Support Fund? The SME Brexit Support Fund is now open. To find out how to apply… https://t.co/pMpwtjuKA8 15h ago
- RT @DevonCC: Devon’s network of on-street cycle hire e-bikes is being expanded thanks to £125,000 of E-Cycle Extension Funding f… https://t.co/5wCxXzxNic 15h ago