Fund title: Exmoor National Park: Partnership Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grants up to £2,500 for projects that benefit Exmoor National Park.
Applications are considered four times a year
Exmoor National Park Authority (ENPA) has funding available to support projects that help to deliver the National Park Partnership Plan and further the purposes of the National Park. The scheme is open to applications from community groups, businesses, charities, individuals and other organisations. Grants up to £2,500 are available for use over a maximum of two years.
Projects should help to achieve one or both of the National Park purposes which are:
- Conservation and enhancement of the wildlife, natural beauty and culture heritage
- Promotion of opportunities for public understanding and enjoyment of the special qualities of Exmoor
Refer to the website (see link below) for details of how to apply.
Search the site
- RT @ERDF_GSP: Free business health check? John from @CABizUK used the Growth Support Programme to review his business, focus on… https://t.co/bFQFyMrrsq 1d ago
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: Government announces NEW £20 million SME Brexit Support Fund The £20 million SME Brexit Support Fund, offers suppo… https://t.co/JoYbiUEPuu 1d ago
- RT @RishiSunak: New Freeports will encourage free trade and reinforce our position as an outward-looking, trading nation, open to t… https://t.co/hALBiV8QKZ 1d ago
- RT @BIPCDevon: Did you know that you can now read The Economist for free online with your Devon Libraries card? You can also acce… https://t.co/eKFDglKCRX 1d ago