Fund title: Exmoor National Park: Partnership Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grants up to £2,500 for projects that benefit Exmoor National Park.
Applications are considered four times a year
Exmoor National Park Authority (ENPA) has funding available to support projects that help to deliver the National Park Partnership Plan and further the purposes of the National Park. The scheme is open to applications from community groups, businesses, charities, individuals and other organisations. Grants up to £2,500 are available for use over a maximum of two years.
Projects should help to achieve one or both of the National Park purposes which are:
- Conservation and enhancement of the wildlife, natural beauty and culture heritage
- Promotion of opportunities for public understanding and enjoyment of the special qualities of Exmoor
Refer to the website (see link below) for details of how to apply.
Search the site
- RT @TownExmouth: #ExmouthTownCouncil recently organised an #Exmouth Primary Schools' Environmental Conference, with the help of loca… https://t.co/J3cvFO7prO 7h ago
- RT @RuralMicros: Calling all #Devon, #Exmoor and #BlackdownHills micro businesses! If you're based rurally, with less than 10 employ… https://t.co/iGSVz3AU8d 1d ago
- RT @vmgage: A pleasure to welcome everyone to @HotswskillsC Careers Hub Careers Leader Conference @PetrocOfficial Tiverton toda… https://t.co/NvO4ATNP8v 2 weeks ago
- RT @HotswskillsC: Fantastic to be a guest of at the House of Lords for the @stemlearning awards. Inspirational stories from ambassado… https://t.co/YWmvvWQgEa 2 weeks ago