Fund title: D’Oyly Carte Charitable Trust
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Small grants to support projects or core costs of registered charities active in the arts, health or environment
Applications are considered three times a year in March, July and November: refer to the website for the next deadline.
The D’Oyly Carte Charitable Trust considers applications from UK registered charities that are seeking funding towards core costs or projects in the UK in the following areas:
- Advancement of the arts: access to the arts for young people and older people, performance arts, music and drama projects for young people
- Health and medical welfare: music and art therapy, alleviating suffering for people with medical conditions, support for carers, engaging with young people at risk of social exclusion
- Environmental protection or improvement: encouraging voluntary work and practical activities to protect the countryside, protection of species and habitats, heritage conservation, rural crafts and skills, social and therapeutic horticulture.
Grants are revenue only and are usually in the range £500 – £5,000.
Search the site
- RT @SkillsLaunchpad: National Skills Bootcamps have been expanded to help an extra 16,000 adults learn new digital and technical skills.… https://t.co/3OB9jClxuP 13h ago
- RT @DevonEYCS: Calling all parents! We need your help this summer! Whether you use childcare or not, your voice counts. This shor… https://t.co/CNYDrDSV9H 13h ago
- RT @devonclimate: We are working to create a resilient, net-zero Devon, where people & nature thrive. Head to our website to look at… https://t.co/yUTBoNaUO1 4d ago
- RT @devonclimate: Have you heard!? We’re holding a citizens’ assembly to discuss how Devon should meet the big challenges of climate… https://t.co/8fCosDxwde 4d ago