Fund title: D’Oyly Carte Charitable Trust
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Small grants to support projects or core costs of registered charities active in the arts, health or environment
Applications are considered three times a year in March, July and November: refer to the website for the next deadline.
The D’Oyly Carte Charitable Trust considers applications from UK registered charities that are seeking funding towards core costs or projects in the UK in the following areas:
- Advancement of the arts: access to the arts for young people and older people, performance arts, music and drama projects for young people
- Health and medical welfare: music and art therapy, alleviating suffering for people with medical conditions, support for carers, engaging with young people at risk of social exclusion
- Environmental protection or improvement: encouraging voluntary work and practical activities to protect the countryside, protection of species and habitats, heritage conservation, rural crafts and skills, social and therapeutic horticulture.
Grants are revenue only and are usually in the range £500 – £5,000.
Search the site
- RT @RecycleDevon: Every day during the #21DaysOfChristmas campaign we are sharing tips & giving away festive hampers full of local… https://t.co/Lo1paRUE6G 3h ago
- RT @devonclimate: Now that December has arrived we are officially into the festive season! To help you stay sustainable this year, w… https://t.co/1U0731kFvr 3h ago
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: Looking for a coworking space in East Devon? Check out @Lighthouse_Sid https://t.co/Yzf5UEhn3h 5d ago
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: Digital Boost Plymouth offers free digital training to any business based in Plymouth. Get #advice, support and… https://t.co/RVwrF0Z3z0 5d ago