Fund title: D’Oyly Carte Charitable Trust
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Small grants to support projects or core costs of registered charities active in the arts, health or environment
Applications are considered three times a year in March, July and November: refer to the website for the next deadline.
The D’Oyly Carte Charitable Trust considers applications from UK registered charities that are seeking funding towards core costs or projects in the UK in the following areas:
- Advancement of the arts: access to the arts for young people and older people, performance arts, music and drama projects for young people
- Health and medical welfare: music and art therapy, alleviating suffering for people with medical conditions, support for carers, engaging with young people at risk of social exclusion
- Environmental protection or improvement: encouraging voluntary work and practical activities to protect the countryside, protection of species and habitats, heritage conservation, rural crafts and skills, social and therapeutic horticulture.
Grants are revenue only and are usually in the range £500 – £5,000.
Search the site
- #devonjobs https://t.co/1uGu0PY1jw 5d ago
- We're recruiting to roles dedicated to supporting redundancy & job activity in Devon: -Economic Development Officer… https://t.co/Z6oI2GW9R3 1 week ago
- RT @DevonCC: What happens when a support programme ends? Read the second of a two-part series by Pioneers Post exploring what ca… https://t.co/xe5Ejfgb5s 2 weeks ago
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: Barclays is running a webinar on the changes within agriculture and how AgriTech can increase productivity, protect… https://t.co/MbJiE4FqKY 2 weeks ago