Fund title: D’Oyly Carte Charitable Trust
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Small grants to support projects or core costs of registered charities active in the arts, health or environment
Applications are considered three times a year in March, July and November: refer to the website for the next deadline.
The D’Oyly Carte Charitable Trust considers applications from UK registered charities that are seeking funding towards core costs or projects in the UK in the following areas:
- Advancement of the arts: access to the arts for young people and older people, performance arts, music and drama projects for young people
- Health and medical welfare: music and art therapy, alleviating suffering for people with medical conditions, support for carers, engaging with young people at risk of social exclusion
- Environmental protection or improvement: encouraging voluntary work and practical activities to protect the countryside, protection of species and habitats, heritage conservation, rural crafts and skills, social and therapeutic horticulture.
Grants are revenue only and are usually in the range £500 – £5,000.
Search the site
- RT @travel_devon: 2 more days to get ready and join #WinterWheelers, the advent #cycling calendar! Make the most of this Christmas… https://t.co/SIY9rX2I8e 20h ago
- RT @travel_devon: Remember to sign up for #WinterWheelers by tomorrow for a chance to win a £750 local bike shop voucher! > Join the… https://t.co/SJVcH7Ibtk 20h ago
- RT @BIPsouthwest: Want to start your own business? If you're based in West Devon or South Hams we can offer FREE one-to-one business… https://t.co/0EUt2e3dYF 4d ago
- RT @ERDF_GSP: Businesses in Northern Devon can sign up to @Cosmic_UK lockdown series for SMEs in the tourism and creative sectors… https://t.co/zmnKTrqQet 4d ago