Fund title: D’Oyly Carte Charitable Trust
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Small grants to support projects or core costs of registered charities active in the arts, health or environment
Applications are considered three times a year in March, July and November: refer to the website for the next deadline.
The D’Oyly Carte Charitable Trust considers applications from UK registered charities that are seeking funding towards core costs or projects in the UK in the following areas:
- Advancement of the arts: access to the arts for young people and older people, performance arts, music and drama projects for young people
- Health and medical welfare: music and art therapy, alleviating suffering for people with medical conditions, support for carers, engaging with young people at risk of social exclusion
- Environmental protection or improvement: encouraging voluntary work and practical activities to protect the countryside, protection of species and habitats, heritage conservation, rural crafts and skills, social and therapeutic horticulture.
Grants are revenue only and are usually in the range £500 – £5,000.
Search the site
- RT @DevonCC: Join the Digital Transformation Team and help Make Devon Digital! We are #recruiting for a number of digital & tec… https://t.co/fx4JrZ6bit 5d ago
- RT @HeartofSWLEP: Sign up now for tomorrow's webinar from @ExeterSciencePk and @HotswskillsC. Enhance your #digital skills and knowh… https://t.co/5rtiB8P21A 5d ago
- RT @SmallBizSatUK: Applications for #SmallBiz100 are now open! We will be highlighting 100 amazing small businesses every day in the r… https://t.co/XQRFQlzkC1 6d ago
- RT @TheQueensAwards: Does sustainability lie at the heart of your business? Apply for the UK's most prestigious business award and recei… https://t.co/2Rq4IAWHDw 6d ago