Fund title: D’Oyly Carte Charitable Trust
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Small grants to support projects or core costs of registered charities active in the arts, health or environment
Applications are considered three times a year in March, July and November: refer to the website for the next deadline.
The D’Oyly Carte Charitable Trust considers applications from UK registered charities that are seeking funding towards core costs or projects in the UK in the following areas:
- Advancement of the arts: access to the arts for young people and older people, performance arts, music and drama projects for young people
- Health and medical welfare: music and art therapy, alleviating suffering for people with medical conditions, support for carers, engaging with young people at risk of social exclusion
- Environmental protection or improvement: encouraging voluntary work and practical activities to protect the countryside, protection of species and habitats, heritage conservation, rural crafts and skills, social and therapeutic horticulture.
Grants are revenue only and are usually in the range £500 – £5,000.
Search the site
- Could you take the lead in the #Digital #Futures Sector? Can you think laterally, creatively and logically? Devon C… https://t.co/Hjs6IEvR4u 11h ago
- RT @HotswskillsC: Very excited to be launching our new #DigitalMomentum #TechTasters in partnership with @sdcollege! Ready for an i… https://t.co/1USD1P0F4a 13h ago
- RT @BIPCDevon: Do you have a business and want to get a head start on your competitors? Then visit @ExeterLibrary & Barnstaple, to… https://t.co/kvAc3L5ftZ 19h ago
- RT @eastdevon: Exmouth Town Council have three weeks left to raise the £5,000 they still need through @crowdfunderuk to provide wh… https://t.co/JUqxqgGSpl 4d ago