Fund title: Allchurches Trust: Hope Beyond
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grants to help churches and Christian charities and the communities they support to adapt to the challenges and opportunities presented by the Coronavirus pandemic
There is no fixed deadline: applications will be considered on a rolling basis
The Allchurches Trust has launched the Hope Beyond grants programme to enable churches and Christian charities to meet changing needs presented by the Coronavirus pandemic.
Hope Beyond funding can be used for the following activities:
- Projects responding to the issues of loneliness and isolation exacerbated by the Coronavirus pandemic. eg. making buildings and activities more accessible and Covid-19 safe
- Projects to improve community resilience and promote mental health and wellbeing, eg. support groups and 1:1 counselling for people of all ages
- Projects to improve technological capability and resilience, particularly increasing digital capacity and provision, eg. training and support to help people to get online
Grants of up to £50,000 are available to churches and Christian charities. The grants can be used for capital projects, project-related salaries and some other revenue costs, such as training of staff and/or volunteers.
Search the site
- RT @CSW_Group: SMART SKILLS on Tour! @PlymBizCentres Today SMART SKILLS has arrived at City Business Park in Plymouth.… https://t.co/VhGiVIIehl 3d ago
- RT @CSW_Group: Have you got the skills to make a real difference to unemployed young people? We are looking for individuals who ca… https://t.co/FTDdRBr8FZ 3d ago
- RT @travel_devon: We're the half way mark for #CycleSeptember, so here's some amazing stats!> In #Devon, over 1,000 riders have cycle… https://t.co/eGN99CUXoC 3d ago
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: Future Farming Resilience Devon County Council is working with Defra to help update farmers & landowners in Dev… https://t.co/R7K6lzK3ft 3d ago