Fund title: Allchurches Trust: Hope Beyond
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grants to help churches and Christian charities and the communities they support to adapt to the challenges and opportunities presented by the Coronavirus pandemic
There is no fixed deadline: applications will be considered on a rolling basis
The Allchurches Trust has launched the Hope Beyond grants programme to enable churches and Christian charities to meet changing needs presented by the Coronavirus pandemic.
Hope Beyond funding can be used for the following activities:
- Projects responding to the issues of loneliness and isolation exacerbated by the Coronavirus pandemic. eg. making buildings and activities more accessible and Covid-19 safe
- Projects to improve community resilience and promote mental health and wellbeing, eg. support groups and 1:1 counselling for people of all ages
- Projects to improve technological capability and resilience, particularly increasing digital capacity and provision, eg. training and support to help people to get online
Grants of up to £50,000 are available to churches and Christian charities. The grants can be used for capital projects, project-related salaries and some other revenue costs, such as training of staff and/or volunteers.
Search the site
- RT @HeartofSWLEP: Our study to inform the development of a community-led rural productivity programme is being delivered by… https://t.co/Gwj3suYQsG 2d ago
- RT @exeterchamber: .@Exeter_Works, the Chamber supported service that assists those looking for a new job, or training opportunities i… https://t.co/EFm1ktTQz0 2d ago
- RT @fsb_policy: Our mental wellbeing tip today is relaxation. Ensure you take time to relax and disconnect during your busy working… https://t.co/WUnrqnmbAX 2d ago
- RT @JCPinDevon: Want to #Kickstart your career? @LibrariesUnLtd #Exeter are looking for a: ➡️ Facilities Management Administrato… https://t.co/L95PLikgN7 2d ago