We would like to reassure you that we are closely monitoring the situation and working with the government and NHS.
For guidance on coronavirus and the latest information for Devon, visit Devon County Council’s coronavirus (COVID-19) advice pages.
Early Years Pupil Premium (EYPP)
Do you qualify?
Parents and carers who receive any of the following may qualify:
- Universal Credit provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support from NASS (National Asylum Support Service) under part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided family is not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on (the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
You may also qualify if your child has:
- been looked after by the local authority for at least one day
- been adopted from care
- left care through a special guardianship order or a child arrangement order in England or Wales.
What you need to do
Your early years provider should have given you a registration form, fill it in and return it to them.