We would like to reassure you that we are closely monitoring the situation and working with the government and NHS.
For guidance on coronavirus and the latest information for Devon, visit Devon County Council’s coronavirus (COVID-19) advice pages.
If you’re signing your contract should include:
- the retainer fee or deposit to secure your child’s place
- the amount you pay and what it covers
- the hours and days your child will attend
- what you pay if your child or the carer is sick.
If you’re hiring a childcarer your contract should include:
- a job description and hours of work
- salary and agreed method of payment
- length of employment and notice period
- details of sick and holiday pay, and expenses
- any personal additions such as limiting TV watching or no sugary treats.
If you’re worried about any aspect of child safety or child protection you should raise your concerns with the childcare provider. If you’re still concerned you should then contact Ofsted, who will investigate, on 0300 123 4666 or visit www.ofsted.gov.uk