Restorative Practice e-learning
Who this course is for: All Devon Children’s Services employees and partner agencies.
Aims and objectives:
– Develop a solid grounding in restorative practice theory, principles and practice
– Provide an overview of the language of restorative practice
– Explore what it means to develop a restorative culture within the organisation of Devon County Council.
– Develop the knowledge and understanding to be able to facilitate a one-to-one restorative conversation
– Provide an overview of circle processes
This eLearning is essential for all employees across Devon Children’s Services who have not already completed Restorative Practice Training. It is key learning in induction for new staff. It will also be useful for those that have already been on Restorative Practice training and want a refresher. It is possible to complete elements of the eLearning as part of a team meeting, where it can be used as a discussion piece or development activity.
This training is also available for partner agencies who work alongside Children Services and have access to DEL, our online booking system. To request an account, email DeL@devon.gov.uk