Zeal Monachorum – Definitive Map Review Informal Consultation
The Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981 requires the County Council to keep the Definitive Map of Public Rights of Way under continuous review and to make modifications where it appears that routes should be added, regraded, amended or deleted. A review of the Definitive Map is currently being undertaken in the Parish of Zeal Monachorum.
There are currently no proposals for changes to the public rights of way recorded on the Definitive Map in the parish.
A map showing the existing public rights of way in the parish is available below. Maps are also available for inspection:
- In Zeal Monachorum Village Hall;
- At the Waie Inn during opening hours;
- At Crediton Town Council Offices at Market Street, Crediton (during office hours);
- By arrangement with the Zeal Monachorum Parish Clerk; and
- At County Hall at the address below during office hours (Mon–Fri, 9.00 a.m.–4.30 p.m.)
Anyone who has any suggestions to make concerning routes believed to be unrecorded public rights of way or for the amendment of existing public rights of way in Zeal Monachorum parish, is asked to send their comments and evidence for the proposal by 15 September 2016
Phone: 01392 383000