Ottery St Mary Definitive Map Review Informal Consultations
Are you interested in footpaths, bridleways & byways in Ottery St Mary parish?
Devon County Council is carrying out a review of the public rights of way in the Parish of Ottery St Mary.
A consultation schedule of proposals for modifying the Definitive Map in Ottery St Mary parish is now being published. Details of the proposals are shown below.
If you have used any of the proposal routes then please consider submitting a user evidence form. Any comments or evidence, either for or against the proposals, should be submitted before the 15th July 2022.
- Notice of opening meeting
- Sway presentation - Definitive Map Review in Ottery St Mary
- Ottery St Mary Parish Map (27MB)
- Consultation Schedule
- Parish Consultation Map
- Proposal 1 - consultation plan
- Proposal 2 - consultation plan
- Proposal 3 - consultation plan
- Proposal 4 - consultation plan
- Proposal 5 - consultation plan
- Proposal 6 - consultation plan