Combe Martin – Definitive Map Review Informal Consultation
The Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981 requires the County Council to keep the Definitive Map of Public Rights of Way under continuous review and to make modifications where it appears that routes should be added, regraded, amended or deleted. A review of the Definitive Map was started in Combe Martin parish with a public meeting in January 2011.
A consultation is taking place on the investigation of 25 proposals for changing the Definitive Map .
For more information please see the attached consultation map and schedule.
Maps showing existing recorded public rights of way and details of the proposals are also available for inspection in the Town Council Offices and Combe Martin Library and also at County Hall at the address below during office hours (Mon–Fri, 9.00 a.m.–4.30 p.m.)
If anyone has further evidence for or against the proposals in connection with the routes concerned, or any additional suggestions for other alterations or additions to the Definitive Map for Combe Martin parish, please contact us by 11 November 2011.
- Part 1 - Public Rights of Way Committee March 2013
- Part 2 - Public Rights of Way Committee June 2014
- Part 3 - Public Rights of Way Committee November 2015
- Part 4 - Public Rights of Way Committee November 2017
- Part 5 - Public Rights of Way Committee March 2018
- Part 6 - Public Rights of Way Committee July 2018
Phone: 01392 383000