We would like to reassure you that we are closely monitoring the situation and working with the government and NHS.
For guidance on coronavirus and the latest information for Devon, visit Devon County Council’s coronavirus (COVID-19) advice pages.
The templates on this page are for you to use and have been designed so that you can adapt them to meet your needs.
Please feel free to save them to your computer, make any necessary amendments to suit your needs and print out if required. They have been designed to help save you time, meet your statutory requirements, and ensure your setting is working to the highest standards.
Please note – some of the documents may not be accessible for screen readers. If you are having trouble accessing any of the documents please contact us.
- Job description/person specifications
(please try to avoid making significant changes to the wording of job description / person specification templates as this may impact on the job role)
- Trainee / Apprentice
- Leader / Supervisor / Manager
- Play Leader
- Early Years Professional (EYP) – as an EYP you need to ensure that EYP Standards are met. The standards cover essential aspects of high quality practice and leadership.
- Early Years Teacher – in order to achieve Early Years Teacher Status a trainee will need to demonstrate that they have met Early Years Teachers’ Standards.
- Application process
- Interview process
- Managing staff
- Staff details form
- Induction checklist for new staff
- Dress code policy
- Supervision Toolkit (this PDF document may not be fully accessible for screen readers)
- Personal development plan
- Supervision action plan
- General supervision form
- Appraisal form
- Exit interview form
- Guidance on keeping staff records
- Staff supervision agreement
- Framework for the assessment of EY practitioners
- Personal development record
- Safeguarding supervision form
- Supervision guidance
- Example self-disclosure forms
- Interview process