Older people’s mental health

Services to older people with mental health issues are provided jointly by Adult and Community Services (ACS) and the Devon Partnership Trust. (DPT).

Information about what the teams do and how to contact them can be found on the webpage Older people with memory problems.

DPT also have their own pages for Older People.

In addition to these pages there is a wealth of information to be found from various voluntary sector organisations such as the Alzheimers Society.

SCIE also have a number of resources.