The refresher menu is provided to ensure you can access the appropriate training to meet the requirements of the 5 year Reapproval process.
As quoted in the Approval and Re-approval Guidance ‘The AMHP will need to provide their Portfolio, which will include evidence of four MHA’s per Year, training attended (30 hours per year – 18 of which MUST be specialist to Mental Health)’.
The refresher menu will cover a range of courses to encourage your own professional development. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to contribute to this process.
The below courses are bookable by clicking here.
- A Day for All
- 13 May 2020 – Cullompton Community Centre
- 29 September 2020 – Westbank, Exminster
- 30 September 2020 – Westbank, Exminster
- Promoting Inclusion and Challenging Discrimination
- 12 March 2020 – Wonford Community Centre, Exeter
It is essential that any AMHP employed by Devon County Council convenes their five year re-approval meeting in good time to ensure their new warrants can be processed, if all the criteria has been met.