Organisations and resources

Community Care Inform

Community Care Inform Licence have been allocated within Adult Social Care to support teams and keep them up to date with changes to national social care policy and practice.  This change has taken place because the uptake of the Care Knowledge and RIPFA resource did not appear to provide best value, with only a small number of social care staff regularly accessing this information.

If teams would like to change the name of their delegated representative, Team Managers should contact Janice Healey (Workforce Development Adult Social Care team) (email .

Useful Resources