Council & Democracy | Children & Families | Culture & Heritage | Economy & Enterprise | Environment & Planning | Jobs & Careers | Education and Learning | People & Community | Safety & Emergencies | Social Care & Health | Transport & Roads |
People & Community
You might be interested in...
Devon Centres Find out more about the 2 Devon Centres in Cullompton and Newton Abbot.
Community Websites A - Z Parish and community websites in alphabetical order.
Devon Town Focus Devon is made up of many small communities built around larger towns and the city of Exeter. There are 29 Devon town areas identified within the county. Find out more about what each town has to offer, an historical context and statistical overview.
Community Directory Search 8428 organisations to find community, health and social care services in Devon and Torbay.
In this section...
- Devon Centres Your community’s gateway to help and advice about local services, improving your skills, meeting rooms and your library
- Community Right to Challenge
- Equality and Diversity Tackling discrimination and exclusion, promoting social justice and good community relations and ensuring fair access to our services
- Devon Town Profiles Statistical overviews based on social, economic and environmental themes to aid local community planning between partners
- Devon Communities in Action
- Consultation Consulting local people on specific issues and taking account of these before acting
- Community Development Enabling communities to make better use of their many assets
- Neighbourhoods & Villages Community history and development, news, events, clubs, societies, websites and twinning
- HR Solutions Devon HR Solutions Devon is a Human Resource consultancy service, offered by Devon County Council to not-for-profit organisations
- Welfare Reform The Welfare Reform Act 2012 will introduce the most radical change to the welfare state since its inception
- Rushbrook Community Hub An exciting new Devon County Council development will see a Community Hub on the Rushbrook site, Station Road, Totnes
Back to top 12-3-2014