Cancelling Claims – How do I end a Free School Meals claim?

The claimant must report any change of circumstance immediately.

To report a change in circumstance, claimants should be advised to call the Education Helpline on 0345 155 1019.

Schools may communicate any ‘change of circumstance’ on the claimant’s behalf by emailing the FSM Team –