What do I do if my home offers less service than my assessed need?

The options will be different depending on whether the increase in need is a short term situation or longer term. We will discuss with you what arrangements can be made immediately to keep you safe and then what options are most appropriate to you.

You could decide to stay and pay the difference yourself, but you need to be aware that if you miss a payment we will contact you to ask that the payment is made. It is really important that you tell us quickly if you cannot pay. This agreement is legally binding and we suggest that you (or your family if it is a third party) take independent financial advice before considering this option.

If we have to ask for payment more than three times in one year, we may decide that less expensive accommodation within the value of your personal budget is more appropriate for you and you may need to move.

Be the first to Comment