What you said:
If a person says they feel unsafe or vulnerable, don’t make excuses not to help them.
To help create a more sustainable and resilient care sector in support of vulnerable adults as a key part of our local health system.
We will do this by
- Delivering the “Love Care” programme to raise the profile of working in care and improve conditions for care workers
- Continuing the “Proud to Care” recruitment campaign in support of independent sector care providers
- Giving additional support to carers.
- Encouraging walking and cycling and other ways to increase physical activity
- Improving access to mental health services.
How we will measure our impact
- A more integrated system of adult social care, with a higher skilled, more motivated workforce
- Number of adult social care workers completing relevant qualifications
- Number of individuals entering the health and social care workforce sector
- Number of individuals from harder to reach backgrounds choosing Health & Social Care as a career
- Better physical and mental health and increased public confidence
- Number of interventions made and their outcomes
- Number of relevant campaigns
- Reduced fear of crime
- Reduction in number of referrals to acute services