EXPIRED Child Protection Refresher Training Group 3 and above
1 day Refresher courses are for those delegates who have already undertaken the ‘Safeguarding Children Training Level 3 – Initial Training Course’. Group 3 and above are required to attend an inter-agency safeguarding update or refresher: schools every 2 years; early years and others every 3 years.
Key reasons to attend:
- refresh basic knowledge and understanding of child abuse issues
- awareness of yours and agencies’ roles and responsibilities in safeguarding children and young people – including referrals, reports and MASH
- ensure you are up-to-date with the key changes in legislation and how they affect current practice
Dates of training: 1 day course
- Monday 27 January – Exeter
- Monday 2 March – Barnstaple
- Monday 23 March – Exeter
- Friday 13 March – Buckfastleigh
- Tuesday 25 February – Tiverton
- Wednesday 22 January – Buckfastleigh
Don’t forget to book your place on our Safeguarding Conference – Thursday 25 June 2020 – Exeter
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."