EXPIRED Safeguarding Child Protection Level 3 Initial Training
This is a two-day, multi-agency course for Group 3 delegates with safeguarding responsibilities and/or those working regularly with children & young people who have a duty to learn more about child protection.
Key reasons to attend:
- understand the need for child protection and have knowledge of the relevant procedures and referral process
- understand how to be alert to the signs of child abuse, to know how to respond and what action to take together
- recognise the importance of multi-agency co-operation as well as have an understanding of the roles and responsibilities of other agencies
Dates of training:
- Wednesday 15 and Thursday 16 January – Buckfastleigh
- Monday 20 and Tuesday 21 January – Exeter
- Tuesday 28 and Wednesday 29 January – Tiverton
- Thursday 13 & Friday 14 February – Barnstaple
- Thursday 5 and Friday 6 March – Buckfastleigh
- Monday 16 and Tuesday 17 March – Exeter
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."