Opening Doors and Diving in: Building a Rich, Reading Curriculum
Wednesday 25 March 2020 – Sandy Park, Exeter – 09:00 – 15:30
Reading has been firmly re-established at the heart of the curriculum in light of the revised Education Inspection Framework.
This event will support schools with both guidance on what to expect from Ofsted, in relation to reading, and also some real inspiration to support your school to build a rich reading curriculum.
Our keynote speaker Bob Cox will empower you to integrate an ‘Opening Doors’ strategy and build genuine cultural capital within your curriculum.
Key reasons to attend
- understand what Ofsted will do and be looking for in relation to reading
- prepare for the ‘deep dive’
- reflect on your curriculum and the place of reading within it
- be inspired to challenge pupils to access rich, creative, unique, and fascinating stories and poems
- receive a copy of Bob Cox’s ‘Opening Doors to a Richer English Curriculum’ (KS1 or KS2)
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."