Effective Learning Masterclass: How Children Learn
Monday 21 January 2019 – Mercure Southgate Hotel, Exeter – 09:00 – 12:45
Last few days of the Early Bird Offer!
This half day event will bring together three keynotes (Professor Debra Myhill, Lorwyn Randall and Samantha Chapman) focussing on various elements of what makes children effective learners.
The sessions will explore:
- The external drivers that can impact positively or negatively on children’s day-to-day engagement with learning.
- How schools maximise children’s internal learning approaches through developing metacognitive skills.
- Reflect upon children’s educational journey and what supports them to be successful learners in further or higher education.
Key Reasons to Attend:
- Hear from nationally renowned speakers.
- Consider how to develop metacognitive skills in your classroom.
- Share best practice with colleagues.
Early bird price: £99+VAT. Valid until 30 November 2018*
Full masterclass price: £119+VAT.
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."