Supporting children who struggle with mathematics
This package involves attending a half-day session which will provide you with guidance and training for:
- Identifying children early
- Barriers to learning
- Factors affecting development
- General and specific issues relating to maths
- Using diagnostic assessments
- Practical ideas for organising and managing interventions
- Information about relevant training opportunities.
A further half-day session for each school:
The adviser will visit each school for an additional half-day session which can be tailored to the needs of each school.
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."