Numbers Count Training Programme
Numbers Count transforms mathematics for the lowest achieving children and raises standards for all children. It is an intensive intervention for children in years 1 to 8 who have the greatest difficulties with mathematics.
Training this term is for Numbers Count – for children in years 1 to 3
• Provides targeted use of the Pupil Premium
• Supports the new mathematics National Curriculum
• Raises mathematical attainment for the lowest achievers
• Creates an ‘in house’ specialist maths teacher who helps raise standards for all children
• Provides detailed analyses to help schools to track progress and evaluate impact
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."