EXPIRED National PSHE CPD Programme
Participants will be required to plan and deliver a PSHE lesson, which will be observed – this forms part of the reflective approach underpinning the course.
All necessary course materials are provided; these will support participants during each of the training days and will help to direct further independent reading and study.
*Please note that currently this is running as a non-accredited course*
- support positive mental health
- help address safeguarding, including child sexual exploitation, radicalisation, and FGM
- improve competence and confidence in delivering PSHE, relationships education/RSE and health education
- raise the quality of teaching, learning and assessment in PSHE
- inspire positive change within the PSHE curriculum
- effectively support children and young people to deal with life’s challenges
- encourage best practice in a climate of well-being
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."