Child protection refresher training group 3 and above
1 day Refresher courses are for those delegates who have already undertaken the ‘Safeguarding Children Training Level 3 – Initial Training Course’. Group 3 and above are required to attend an inter-agency safeguarding update or refresher: schools every 2 years; early years and others every 3 years.
- Presentation of children at different ages
- Awareness of yours and agencies’ roles and responsibilities in safeguarding children and young people – including referrals, reports and MASH
- Ensure you are up-to-date with the key changes in legislation and how they affect current practice
- Understand the lessons learned from serious case reviews
- Have an opportunity to discuss any other safeguarding issues that need clarification
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."