South West Behaviour Conference: Building Bridges, Building Relationships
Friday 23 November 2018 – Sandy Park, Exeter – 09:00am – 15:45pm
Children need to experience relationships with an adult which enable them to develop feelings of safety and security and develop their own ability to self-regulate. Children with unmet needs may see the world as comfortless and unpredictable and respond by shrinking from it or doing battle with it.
Key Reasons to Attend:
- Explore a range of practical approaches and interventions through a range of keynote presentations and workshops.
- Focus on ensuring positive relationships are at the heart of everything we do when working with children and young people.
- Establish how to retain clear boundaries whilst we strive to build bridges and support some of the most vulnerable children in our care.
- Learn how to support some of the most vulnerable children in our care.
- Hear from expert keynote speakers Louise Bomber and Phil Beadle.
Conference price £205+VAT
> Book now
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."