Autism and Social Narratives Workshop
This is a two hour workshop and will cover the following topics:
- Theory and evidence based research for use of social narratives
- Overview of: Comic strip conversations
- Flow charts and Choice trees
- Social stories
- Child focused strategies/approaches
- Open forum to share good practise.
The workshop is interactive, practical and focused on positive outcomes for pupils.
Please download flyer for further information.
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."