EXPIRED National PSHE CPD programme
This is a comprehensive, 3-day tutor led programme which progressively builds upon the previous session, enabling participants to apply an evidence based approach to their teaching and strategic developments.
Participants will be required to plan and deliver a PSHE lesson, which will be observed – this forms part of the reflective approach underpinning the course.
*Please note that currently this is running as a non-accredited course*
- support positive mental health
- help address safeguarding, including child sexual exploitation, radicalisation, and FGM
- improve competence and confidence in delivering PSHE, relationships education/RSE and health education
- raise the quality of teaching, learning and assessment in PSHE
- inspire positive change within the PSHE curriculum
- effectively support children and young people to deal with life’s challenges
- encourage best practice in a climate of well-being.
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."