EXPIRED Understanding and developing inclusive classroom practice
Malcolm Richards will be leading the day and will be looking at the following aspects of inclusive education:
- why are children excluded from our classrooms?
- when is it appropriate to exclude children from our classrooms
- who is personally affected by exclusions from our classrooms?
- how should we apply school policies, legislation and guidance in our classrooms?
- which positive strategies ensure our classrooms are more inclusive spaces?
- how can we develop ways to encourage schools to keep children in school?
- which positive strategies can support whole staff teams in supporting excluded children?
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."