EXPIRED Scomis examinations organisers training – Autumn 2019
Scomis examinations for new organisers training course
This 2 day course run consecutively on 9 and 10 October at Scomis Training Suite, Great Moor House, Exeter is for new examinations officers. The course will cover the following:
- setting up examinations organiser (school details, exam boards, rooms, season patterns and series)
- managing candidates (internal and external, allocating and editing UCI’s and exam numbers)
- understanding and managing basedata
- creation of entry marksheets, amendments, recording coursework marks
- submitting data to examination boards
- dealing with clashes
- using seating organiser
- internal basedata (domestic exams)
- cloning a basedata series
- please note: examination analysis will not be covered on this course. An examinations results analysis workshop will be held each year in July prior to the results in August.
To book a place on this course and for more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."