Schools Contacts and Admissons Information
The Schools Information webpages have been expanded to show information related to school admissions. This is information previously available in the Admissions Directory. Please take a moment to review the entry for your school and check that the information is correct. This includes existing sections for Contact details, School information and Federation information.
The new admissions section shows:
- The number on roll in school at the last two January census returns
- The number of places offered at the last two normal rounds of admission
- The number of admission appeals at the last two normal rounds and their outcomes
- The Published Admission Number for this academic year and for 2018-19 (Reception, Year 3, Year 7, Year 8 or 9 and Year 12)
- A link to a Sharepoint folder with your admissions policies and Supplementary Information Forms where relevant) – you should check that they are what you expect to see as your policies and a copy should be on your own websites
- Your oversubscription criteria for this year – In Year
- Your oversubscription criteria for next year – Normal Round.
Please review the information and notify this office of any inaccuracies. There is a statutory responsibility to ensure this information is correct and updated through the year.
There is a ‘Schools update your information here’ button on the school search page. Please enter your ‘DfE Number’ or ‘Select’ your school from the drop down box. If this is an update to the new admissions data, please ensure this ‘Type of Change’ box is ticked within the ‘Update information form’. Whilst we endeavour to keep the School Information site as up-to-date as possible we ask that schools inform us of any changes.
Our information is sourced from the Department for Education EduBase portal which has now been replaced by Get Information about Schools.
Schools should ensure the information within this portal is accurate.
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."