Annual Primary and Secondary NQT Conference Delivering Excellence in the Classroom – Wednesday 12 October 2016
This one-day cross phase conference with Award Winning Advanced Skills Teacher, Author and Educational Coach, Jonathan Lear will provide an invaluable opportunity for those new to the profession or those who have completed their first teaching year. The day will provide practical advice and guidance on delivering excellence in the classroom and developing your career.
Key Reasons to Attend
- Gain expert advice to challenge and improve your teaching practice
- Learn how to recognise excellence in teaching and understanding
- Tailor your own CPD by choosing from our list of focused workshop sessions
- Understand the role of your mentor and your school in the induction process
- Take away practical techniques for managing your workload and conquering stress
- Share ideas and experiences with other NQTs and those who have completed their first year of teaching
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."