EXPIRED New to role – SENCo Training
This event is for SENCos who are new to role. It aims to develop an understanding of both the strategic and operational aspects of this unique role in school. This event will be useful for SENCos who have yet to register for the National SENCo Award. It will also complement training for those who are undertaking it already.
Aims of the training:
- develop an understanding of the role of SENCo as leader
- gain skills which will support planning for SEND strategic school improvement
- learn about SEND systems and processes for day to day tasks
- gain knowledge about external agencies
- build a network of SENCo colleagues for support and challenge
- gain confidence in the role of SENCo
(This training does not replace the mandatory qualification.)
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."