Success@Arithmetic: Calculation is a maths intervention from the Every Child Counts suite of interventions. It is aimed at pupils in upper KS2 and KS3 who find calculation difficult and who are at or about National Curriculum Level 3C.
Success@Arithmetic Professional Development and Training Programme:
- 2.5 training days for a teaching assistant and lead teacher
- Half-day follow up for TAs
- A strong focus on mathematical subject knowledge
- Develops effective pedagogical approaches
- Opportunity for academic accreditation
- An optional visit to the school by the Trainer to support the delivery, management and evaluation of Success@Arithmetic: Calculation.
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."